[Theaterfacultystaff] AQIP

Evans, Brian evansb1 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 14 14:54:22 EST 2014

Hello Faculty and Staff,

Attached please find the latest draft of the AQIP assessment plan.
The performance faculty has developed rubrics for two out of the three outcomes.
Each program should develop their own rubrics.
You can use the BFA Performance rubrics as templates and cut/paste your own Areas of Evaluation.
We have yet to develop the rubric for Outcome #2, as input from PATH is essential.

Our Dean would like us to assess (at least) one outcome from each program this semester.
The results will only be shared internally, and we will then review the process next Fall.

Thank you,
Brian

Brian Evans
Associate Professor