[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Regarding Creative Research Award funding

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 13 13:32:54 EST 2014

FYI, unfortunately.
Michael

From: <Ball>, Sharon <balls1 at ohio.edu<mailto:balls1 at ohio.edu>>
Date: Thursday, February 13, 2014 1:31 PM
Cc: Margaret Kennedy-Dygas <kennedm1 at ohio.edu<mailto:kennedm1 at ohio.edu>>, "Lamb, Jody" <lambj at ohio.edu<mailto:lambj at ohio.edu>>
Subject: FW: Regarding Creative Research Award funding

This message is being sent to you at the request of the Associate Dean, Jody Lamb.

Dear Faculty,

A few of you have asked if Faculty Creative Research Award funding will be available this year.  Unfortunately, we do not currently havefunds available to offer this award this year.  While we did offer it last year for the first time in several years, that money was taken from one time only funding.  We do hope to offer this again, sometimein the future.

Best Regards,
Jody

Jody Lamb, Ph.D.
Associate Dean