[Theaterfacultystaff] Internships around the map

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 4 17:12:49 EST 2014

Hello all,
I have been working on this project, a map to post that will show where we send students on internships.
Please follow this link and let me know the places to add!
Right now this is posted on our Facebook page and will soon be a link on our website.

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/viewer?mid=zvowfRp3B4QM.kHIWlO-nDSVw

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Theater Division
Administrative Associate
Theater Minor Advisor
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817

The 39 Steps by Patrick Barlow from the movie by Alfred Hitchcock
Directed by Dennis Delaney
When a man with a boring life meets a woman who says she's a spy, murder ensues. Soon a mysterious organization called "The 39 Steps" is hot on the trail in a nationwide hunt for the killer. This unforgettable evening of virtuoso performances and inventive stagecraft is equal parts Hitchcock masterpiece, English spy novel, and Monty Python sketch comedy.
February 19-22 (matinee and evening show on 22nd), 25-27
Elizabeth Evans Baker Theater Kantner Hall
Show starts at 8:00pm