[Theaterfacultystaff] Costume Crafts interviews

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 24 10:51:07 EDT 2014

Hello all,
I'm writing to invite you to participate in the upcoming interviews for the Costume Crafts teaching staff.  This position will have teaching and production responsibilities, similar to Tom and Lowell for their respective areas.  We will be interviewing two candidates, and I am attaching the schedules to this email.  Please feel free to share this information with other colleagues in the event that you feel someone would be interested.  We encourage you to also fill out feedback forms on the candidates you have a chance to meet, as the search committee does want to hear your perspectives.  As you will see, there are several sessions scheduled for you to interact with the candidates that hopefully will be able to fit into your schedules.

Thank you,
Kjersten, David Russell and Dan Dennis
Search Committee

ITINERARY FOR MORGAN ANDERSEN
Candidate for Staff Costumer Position:
Costume Crafts, Wigs and Makeup

Thursday April 24
Arrive at CMH 3:46 pm (American Airlines #617) Staying at OU Inn

Friday April 25
10:00-12      Brunch meeting with Michael Lincoln, tour of Theater spaces, observe
                   crafts class in Kantner 025 and 212
12-1:15        Pizza lunch with students in Kantner 108
1:20-2                   Meet with Search Committee
2-2:15                   Prepare for Teaching Demonstration
2:15-3:15     Teaching Demonstration in Costume Crafts shops
3:15-3:30     Break
3:30-4:30     Portfolio Showing / Q&A for Faculty, Staff and Students in Kantner 108
4:30-5                   Meet with PD&T Faculty and Staff in Kantner 108
Return travel to CMH - staying at Airport Hampton Inn for early Saturday morning flight

ITINERARY FOR JOANNA KOEFOED
Candidate for Staff Costumer Position:
Costume Crafts, Wigs and Makeup

Monday April 28
12 - 1:15         Pizza lunch with current students Kantner 108
1:15 - 1:45      Meet with Michael Lincoln
1:45 - 2:15      Meet with PD&T Faculty and Staff Kantner 108
2:15 - 2:30      Break / Prepare for Teaching Demonstration
2:30 - 3:30      Teaching Demonstration in Costume Crafts shops
3:30 - 4:00      Meet with Search Committee Kantner 108
4:00 - 5:00      Porfolio Showing / Q&A for Faculty, Staff and Students Kantner 108