[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Tier 1 English

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 21 15:44:49 EDT 2014

FYI, for those of you advising current Freshman who might still need ENG1510.
-Michael

From: <Wagner>, Maureen <wagnerm at ohio.edu<mailto:wagnerm at ohio.edu>>
Date: Monday, April 21, 2014 at 1:33 PM
To: "Lester-Moratzka, Kjersten" <lester-m at ohio.edu<mailto:lester-m at ohio.edu>>, "Haviland, Melissa" <haviland at ohio.edu<mailto:haviland at ohio.edu>>, Tresa Randall <randall at ohio.edu<mailto:randall at ohio.edu>>, "Humphreys, Norma" <humphren at ohio.edu<mailto:humphren at ohio.edu>>, russeld1-forward <davidrussell at aol.com<mailto:davidrussell at aol.com>>, "Gatling, Travis" <gatling at ohio.edu<mailto:gatling at ohio.edu>>, "Basile, Rosemarie" <basile at ohio.edu<mailto:basile at ohio.edu>>, "James, Matthew" <jamesm1 at ohio.edu<mailto:jamesm1 at ohio.edu>>
Cc: "Deeter, Tina" <deeter at ohio.edu<mailto:deeter at ohio.edu>>, "Scott, Madeleine" <scottm at ohio.edu<mailto:scottm at ohio.edu>>, Michael Lincoln <lincolnm at ohio.edu<mailto:lincolnm at ohio.edu>>, "Hayes, Christopher" <hayesc1 at ohio.edu<mailto:hayesc1 at ohio.edu>>, "Ross, Steven" <rosss2 at ohio.edu<mailto:rosss2 at ohio.edu>>, "LaPalombara, David" <lapalomb at ohio.edu<mailto:lapalomb at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Tier 1 English

Dear Advising Friends-
I have run into an advising wrinkle that I wanted you and your advisors to be aware of -
First-year students in our college all receive Spring ENG1510 placement, if they were unable/did not register for ENG 1510 this semester and attempt to register for Fall of 2014-15, students will get an error message that they do not meet the pre-req. IF you have a student who will be a Sophomore next year and they need to register for ENG 1510 the advisor will need to contact Emily Boggs in the registrar's office boggs at ohio.edu<mailto:boggs at ohio.edu> 3-4193 to have their account adjusted to allow them to register for ENG 1510 in the Fall of their Second year.

--

Maureen Wagner
Assistant Dean for Student Services