[Theaterfacultystaff] Instructor Evaluations

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 17 10:52:55 EDT 2014

Hello all,
I have all of the evaluations loaded into the system and ready to go out during the day on April 18.

There is a master list of all the evaluations that will go out at my desk. I was able to add evaluations for multiple instructors for the same class so please explain to your students that they will receive multilple evaluations.  The evaluation letters contain teacher information so there will be a distinction for each evaluation, even though the class info is the same.

A 'Rate of Response' notice will go out to the instructors until the return is over 50%.  'Reminder' emails with the eval link will go out to the students once a day until the evaluation is completed.  When a student completes one evaluation they are directed to a page with links to all of their class evaluations.

The evaluation period is Friday April 18 to Sunday April 27, please remind and encourage your students to respond.  Many instructors across campus will take time out of class to give students the opportunity to complete the evaluations.
The evaluation will run on a mobile phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop.

Please let me know if you hear of any glitches or concerns with the system,

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Theater Division
Administrative Associate
Theater Minor Advisor
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817

The Seabury Quinn Jr., Playwrights Festival
Featured Performances in Kantner Hall
Readings of new plays in the Forum Theater RTV Building
Written by Ohio University MA and MFA candidates
Full Schedule Here<http://ohioplaywriting.org/the-seabury-quinn-jr-playwrights-festival/2014-festival/>