[Theaterfacultystaff] Advising Theater Majors for theFall Semester of the 2nd Year

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 11 10:34:50 EDT 2014

Hello all,

I am sending out these advising notes from Maureen, just in case they got buried in your email!
All students should register for 15 credits (possibley more depending on the student).  If the student will be auditioning or interviewing for a BFA program the 15 credit hours will be a Plan B that they might change if they are accepted into a BFA Program.  If they are accepted into a BFA program they will then register for the classes required for that program (Plan A).
I had a student come and ask me about this, so I thought it might be something that more people were wondering...
Hope I didn't confuse the issue,

Barbara Fiocchi
Theater Division