[Theaterfacultystaff] DOT students at Creative Expo

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 11 07:41:45 EDT 2014

Also, check this out. Our PR is excellent these days!
Thanks to all who pushed students to do good work.
-Michael

From: <Palsa>, Soozan <palsa at ohio.edu<mailto:palsa at ohio.edu>>
Date: Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 4:30 PM
To: "Scott, Madeleine" <scottm at ohio.edu<mailto:scottm at ohio.edu>>, "Delaney, Shelley" <delaneys at ohio.edu<mailto:delaneys at ohio.edu>>, "biecher at ohio.edu<mailto:biecher at ohio.edu>" <biecher at ohio.edu<mailto:biecher at ohio.edu>>
Cc: Peg Kennedy-Dygas <kennedm1 at ohio.edu<mailto:kennedm1 at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Theater students_Expo @ Convo

Greetings all!

I was a judge at the Expo this morning (as I have been many times); this year I had the honor to judge graduate students from the School of Theater.
I was awed by the presentations, the cross-discipline studies involved, the attention to detail, the incredible craftsmanship of all the participants.

The School of Theater is such a precious jewel at Ohio University. You do such phenomenal work in your department with your students. Seeing the work at the Expo filled me with admiration and delight. All of you do such a great job!

I was not sure who to email, so I choose people I knew, and the Dean, of course!

Best wishes:
Soozan Palsa
Director of Graphic Design
WOUB Public Media