[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: URGENT - Call for News Items for COFA Newsletter

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 8 15:42:01 EDT 2014

The inevitable call for accomplishments. Please forward items to me and I will compile a complete list.
-Michael

From: <Berlin>, Claire Berlin <berlinc at ohio.edu<mailto:berlinc at ohio.edu>>
Date: Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at 12:04 PM
To: Margaret Kennedy-Dygas <kennedm1 at ohio.edu<mailto:kennedm1 at ohio.edu>>, "Wagner, Maureen" <wagnerm at ohio.edu<mailto:wagnerm at ohio.edu>>, "Lamb, Jody" <lambj at ohio.edu<mailto:lambj at ohio.edu>>, "LaPalombara, David" <lapalomb at ohio.edu<mailto:lapalomb at ohio.edu>>, "Pauley, Edward" <pauleye at ohio.edu<mailto:pauleye at ohio.edu>>, "Ross, Steven" <rosss2 at ohio.edu<mailto:rosss2 at ohio.edu>>, "Buchanan, Charles" <buchanac at ohio.edu<mailto:buchanac at ohio.edu>>, "Scott, Madeleine" <scottm at ohio.edu<mailto:scottm at ohio.edu>>, Michael Lincoln <lincolnm at ohio.edu<mailto:lincolnm at ohio.edu>>, "Hayes, Christopher" <hayesc1 at ohio.edu<mailto:hayesc1 at ohio.edu>>, "Spencer, Lori" <stumpl at ohio.edu<mailto:stumpl at ohio.edu>>
Subject: URGENT - Call for News Items for COFA Newsletter

Hello all!

I am hoping that by now most of you have received in the mail the COFA spring newsletter (if you haven't please let me know and I will sort out the mailing list issues!). I'm trying to collect stories for the early Fall Newsletter that will go out at the start of the Fall Semester.

Do you have great student accomplishments? Do you have any notable faculty accomplishments? New technology/industry news within your School/Division? Amazing group or student projects/art/collaborations?

This is an excellent way to showcase your School/students/faculty to potential students and to alumni. Please send me the details and a contact person(s) by Wednesday, April 30 as I would love to interview students/faculty before they take off for the summer.

Feel free to forward this to your faculty/staff as well. Everyone can submit ideas! :)

Thank you!

Claire Berlin

[cid:27BFD654-D739-46F4-ACB8-55C0B719A0D5]
College of Fine Arts
Manager of Communications & Marketing

Jennings House
Athens, OH 45701-2979