[Theaterfacultystaff] Class Evaluation Form

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Thu May 30 10:25:09 EDT 2013

Dear Faculty and Staff,
In our continual effort to get an online evaluation form that works, Barbara has found that Arts and Sciences is using one that is successful. She has been told that the multiple instructor mess we had last fall can be solved, so we're planning to make a second attempt at online evaluations with a modified version of the attached form next fall semester. The boxes for Open Response questions will expand and we plan to limit them to 250 words.  If you have any issues with the form, please let us know ASAP.

Interim Director
Ohio University School of Theater
740 593-4818 (o)
917 301-5173 (c)