[Theaterfacultystaff] Kantner 303

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Wed May 29 09:08:44 EDT 2013

I was wondering if anyone has information as to why there is a portable crib in Kantner 303?
for the past few weeks it has been in 303, but closed up and I wasn't sure what it was but today when I came in it was all unfolded and set up as a crib.
Just wondering,

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Associate
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817

And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer. ~F. Scott Fitzgerald