[Theaterfacultystaff] Save the Date(s) & Self Evaluations

Erik Ramsey playwriting at gmail.com
Fri May 17 08:13:03 EDT 2013

As an additional note: any tenured or tenure-track faculty (and any "NTT")
who would like further explanation/help with the this self-evaluation
template may certainly contact me for pointers. I will also be happy to
provide self-evaluation examples from last fall (the first time this
template was used) so you can see what the committee deemed to be strong
execution of the format.

Thanks/Erik

Erik Ramsey
Associate Professor of Playwriting