[Theaterfacultystaff] Party

Janice and Brian Evans janiceandbrian at mac.com
Thu May 16 21:40:21 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

Please join us Wednesday evening for a School of Theater gathering and to celebrate Brian and David's recent tenure and promotion!

When: Wednesday May 22nd, 6:30pm-9:00pm
Where: 253 Highland Ave

Salad Bar Potluck

Basically everyone brings their favorite ingredient(s) for a salad and we create a salad bar, where everyone can then build their own wonderful salad. It's rounded out with some complimentary breads, fruits and a few sweets.

We will provide some lettuce/greens, garbanzo beans and goat cheese. And whatever the avalanche bread is for Wednesdays.

Parking Note:
You can park on Highland, north of our house, or at the park, south of our house.
Both are close enough.  We have stairs on Highland that come down through the yard to the house.

Please let us know if you can make it, and we'll look forward to seeing you!

Janice and Brian