[Theaterfacultystaff] Summer grad enrollment

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue May 7 14:12:59 EDT 2013

Hello all,
I have been checking summer enrollment as I do the paperwork for summer grad stipends and these are the only grad students who are enrolled.
If you have a student in your area who should be enrolled in order to get the summer scholarship and mini stipend please let them know.
They need to be registered for at least nine credit hours and can be registered for up to 18.  If you have a student who had questions about the summer support just send them my way-

Adams,Abraham M

Bol,Lisa Ann

Daniels,Thomas Royce

Held,Aurora Elizabeth

Holihan,Ryan Neil

McBane,Kelly Lynn

Smith,Deanna Elaine

Tirri,Emilio

Varkados,Patricia Erin

Watson,Sara Kathleen

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Associate
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817
The Seabury Quinn Jr., Playrights' Festival
Featured Performances April 17-20, 24-27
Staged readings April 24-27
Forum Theater RTV Building