[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: OU Theater Department Campus-Wide Streaming Access to Performance Films | OntheBoards.tv

Angie Ahlgren akahlgren at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 08:21:38 EDT 2013

I'd like to reiterate the value of this site. I've now used it in a couple
of different classes, and the offerings are fantastic, representing work
not just out of NYC but places like Austin, Portland, etc--things our
students don't have regular access too.

Each full-length film is accompanied by reviews, interviews, and other
contextual materials.

Pieces I've assigned are Young Jean Lee's The Shipment, The Rude Mechs'
Method Gun, and Ralph Lemon's How Can You Sit Inside All Day and Not Go
Anywhere.

Great stuff to encourage students to look at, even if it's not for a class.

My best,
Angie

--
Dr. Angela Ahlgren