[Theaterfacultystaff] Lunchbag- What's Coming Up

Wagner, Maureen wagnerm at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 21 20:01:53 EDT 2013

March  22 – Our Guest Will Be Vic Perillo, brought to us by the SOT Perfomance Faculty,
Perillo worked as an AFTRA field Rep in New York City before becoming an agent. As a SAG agent he discovered Gary Coleman and worked with many celebrities and working actors in New York and Los Angeles, ranging from soap operas to situation comedies and full length films.

March 29 – Will be the Dramaturgical discussion of The Rose Tattoo, brought to us by Dr. Ahlgren and the production team.

April 5 – Will be the big fight we've all known was coming…. or the Stage Combat Certification performances.

April 12 – is still tentative, but I have something in the works, that may be alumni in town for the film festival.

April 19 – Will be scholarship Announcements and a little UPP (undergrad playwrights)

April 26 – Will be the Annual panel conversation with the Seabury Quinn, Jr., Playwrights Festival Mentors.

BE there or be square.
Either way, please take a moment (40-60 seconds recommended) to wash your hands

--

Maureen Wagner
Assistant Director School of Theater