[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Residency Opportunities at Redhouse

Wagner, Maureen wagnerm at ohio.edu
Sat Mar 16 13:45:52 EDT 2013

Please share with your students
--

Maureen Wagner
Assistant Director School of Theater
Project Director Arts for Ohio
Kantner Hall 307
740.593.9355

From: Stephen Svoboda <stephen at theredhouse.org<mailto:stephen at theredhouse.org>>
Date: Friday, March 15, 2013 9:28 AM
To: Stephen Svoboda <stephen at theredhouse.org<mailto:stephen at theredhouse.org>>
Cc: Laura Austin <Laura at theredhouse.org<mailto:Laura at theredhouse.org>>, "jessie at theredhouse.org<mailto:jessie at theredhouse.org> Dobrzynski" <jessie at theredhouse.org<mailto:jessie at theredhouse.org>>
Subject: Residency Opportunities at Redhouse

Hello friends,

I wanted to reach out and let you know about an new program we are running at the Redhouse starting next fall.  We will be offering up three different types of artists residencies (solo performance, Company Performance in Dance and Theater, and a Singer/Songwriter Residency.  I thought many of you might be interested or know someone who might be.  Please forward the information along to those you know.

I hope you are all doing exceptionally well.

All the best,

Stephen

[cid:6B92E862-BFC7-4D53-87EB-0399172441C9]

Stephen Svoboda
Executive Artistic Director
Red House Arts Center
201 S. West Street