[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Please Circulate: 2013-14 Positions at Company One

Theater theater at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 11 12:54:48 EDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: ilanalit at gmail.com [mailto:ilanalit at gmail.com] On Behalf Of Ilana Brownstein
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 12:52 PM
To: ilanalitC1 at gmail.com
Subject: Please Circulate: 2013-14 Positions at Company One

Dear Colleagues,

Attached, please find two postings for the 2013-14 season at Company One theatre in Boston. We think your students and alumni might be interested in these high-impact opportunities.

The first is a posting for Dramaturgy Associate. Ideal candidates for this will have at least 2 years of new play dramaturgy experience.
Interested parties may contact me, Ilana Brownstein, with any
questions: ilanalitC1 at gmail.com

The second posting is for Assistant to the Artistic Director, an ideal opportunity for recent graduates looking for an assistant position with significant creative responsibilities. Contact Corianna Moffatt with questions: cmoffatt at companyone.org

Candidates from diverse backgrounds and/or traditionally under-represented groups are strongly urged to apply.

All the best,
Ilana M. Brownstein
Director of New Work
Company One, Boston