[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: NAST first deadlines

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 4 09:56:34 EST 2013

Sent on behalf of Michael Lincoln

Dear faculty and staff,
Below is a list of deadlines that we discussed at a meeting on Friday. I know not all of you were there, so don't get upset if you feel you can't meet them. Just let us know. These deadlines are for initial narrative copy going to Angie. Note that we have some new files from Bob St. Lawrence that I've put in the NAST DropBox folder that will be helpful to some. Also, the word document in the NAST folder is useful. It is the most thorough digital version of our previous self study, but because it had to be reproduced with OCR software, it occasionally turns into Russian! The hard copy is in the office for reference or Xeroxing if you need it.

15-Mar

Undergraduate Theater Core (Maureen and Kjersten?)

15-Mar

HTC Degrees (Bill)

22-Mar

Undergraduate Acting (Shelley Delaney)

22-Mar

Undergraduate Playwriting (Erik)

29-Mar

Graduate Acting (Shelley)

29-Mar

Graduate Playwriting (Charles/Erik)

5-Apr

Undergraduate Production Design and Technology (Dan)

5-Apr

Graduate Directing (Dennis Delaney)

12-Apr

Undergraduate Management (Dennis)

12-Apr

Graduate Production Design (Dan)

12-Apr

Graduate Production Technology (Dan)

19-Apr

BA Degree (Brian Evans)

19-Apr

Graduate PD&T Short Track (Dan)

I know it's NOT fun. Believe me, I know! There are many more parts that I have to write myself.

Happy Spring Break!

Interim Director
Ohio University School of Theater
740 593-4818 (o)