[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Performing and Visual Arts (PVA) Fairs

Delaney, Shelley delaneys at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 26 09:58:50 EDT 2013

Hi Michael:

One question in addition.  Is the college willing to financially support day long residencies or workshops at individual high schools?  Or is that something the school can budget in?   Going to the Louisville/Lexington ones over the last two years, I've felt that we could impact much more deeply if our engagement at the arts focused high schools was deeper and more personal.

I believe we should do Lexington/Louisville again, and I will do them (if no one else from Performance is available and interested).    I could be thrown in the mix for DC, Chicago or Cincinnati…no more than one if I'm doing Lexington/Louisville.   Two in total is the most i want to take on.

Shelley