[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Performing and Visual Arts (PVA) Fairs

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 25 16:40:58 EDT 2013

Dear Faculty and Staff,
As we continue to push for increased undergraduate populations, the College in increasing it's support and commitment to Performing Arts Fairs. Peg has set a goal for the College to increase undergraduate population by 100 for 2014-2015. This is one of the ways we can achieve that goal. Please read Norma's email below and let me know ASAP if you are available and interested in attending any of these fairs.

Interim Director
Ohio University School of Theater
740 593-4818 (o)
917 301-5173 (c)