[Theaterfacultystaff] Ohio University Fall start information

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 25 14:44:28 EDT 2013

Just FYI-
I have forwarded along this email to let you know that I have sent it out to all new and returning grad students-
I had originally missed Morgan Patton and Jeffery Bazemore, but I have added them to the list and forwarded the information on-
Please let me know if I have missed someone else-

Barbara Fiocchi