[Theaterfacultystaff] Ohio University Fall start information

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 25 10:06:35 EDT 2013

Hello all,
Here is the long awaited information and schedule for the first week of grad student activities!!
Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or need some random information about Athens!
We are looking forward to this fall and the projects ahead,

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Associate
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817

And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer. ~F. Scott Fitzgerald