[Theaterfacultystaff] Evaluation Summaries

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 7 11:48:00 EDT 2013

For all faculty/staff who taught more than one class-
I am sending along an 'instructor profile', which is what used to be called 'summary statistics'
The numbers represent the average scores from all of the courses you taught during Spring 2012/13.
At this point I cannot stop the cover page for the instructor profile report, or edit the text.  The cover page is a bit confusing, I apologize.

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Associate
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817

And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer. ~F. Scott Fitzgerald