[Theaterfacultystaff] Project summary for DFT faculty

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Fri Jul 26 11:30:18 EDT 2013

Dear Faculty and Staff,
Following up on my email from yesterday about our Aug. 23 meeting, NAST, etc., Madeleine and Steve Ross put together a really good and clear summary of the tasks outlined by the Dean on Tuesday. I'm attaching that document and reattaching the Prioritization and AQIP questionnaire so that you have all the information in one place. We will be setting up a Dropbox folder to organize the materials in the way the Dean wants them.
Thank you!

Director, Theater
School of Dance, Film and Theater
Ohio University