[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Reaching out from an alum

Wagner, Maureen wagnerm at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 16 10:13:47 EST 2013

From: Jennifer McClelland <jennifer at primarystages.org<mailto:jennifer at primarystages.org>>
Date: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 5:18 PM
To: Maureen Wagner <wagnerm at ohio.edu<mailto:wagnerm at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Reaching out from an alum

Hi Maureen,

My name is Jennifer McClelland. I’m a 2000 BFA in Playwriting (in fact, I remember being in a couple classes with you. Maybe with Bob Winters and/or Charles Smith?). At any rate, I’m writing today because I’m working at Primary Stages, an Off-Broadway theater company in NYC. We’ve got an exciting new program coming up in the Fall - The Primary Stages Theater Semester in New York City (PS[NYC]) is designed to fully immerse undergraduate students in theater and the world of creating new plays in New York City.
This 14-week program is held at Primary Stages, one of Off-Broadway's leading producers of new works and home of the Einhorn School of Performing Arts (ESPA), a multidisciplinary school with departments in playwriting, acting, and directing. PS[NYC] gives students maximum exposure to New York theater and the industry professionals who create it.
The application deadline is coming up and we’re trying to get the word out as much as possible. Would you mind sending this on to you alma maters, favorite professors or any undergrads you may know? We’ve got lots of info up on our website: http://primarystages.org/ps%5Bnyc%5D. We’re excited to bring more fresh new talent into the fold here at Primary Stages!
At any rate, I’m very happy to be back in touch with OU SOT!

Best, Jennifer

Jennifer McClelland| Marketing Assistant
Primary Stages Administrative Offices, Studios, and Einhorn School of Performing Arts (ESPA)
307 West 38th Street, Suite 1510 | New York, NY 10018| T: 212.840.9705| F: 212.840.9725  |primarystages.org<http://primarystages.org/>
[cid:image003.jpg at 01CDF344.62003980]