[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: HTC Research Apprenticeships

Condee, William condee at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 15 20:03:51 EST 2013

From: Webster, Jeremy
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 1:29 PM
To: Webster, Jeremy
Cc: Hodson, Jan; White, Kathy; Frith, Cary; Huber, Margie
Subject: HTC Research Apprenticeships

Dear Directors of Studies:

Please find attached the faculty/staff application form for this summer's research apprenticeships. Please forward this form to anyone who has conducted a tutorial (thesis or non-thesis) between Fall 2009 and Fall 2012 (including each of those terms). Include faculty from other departments who have taught for your students, especially if those faculty are in a department or school that does not have its own HTC program of studies (Heritage College of Medicine, for example).

For reference, you might also send your tutors a link to our new magazine about this program, Inquiry:

http://issuu.com/htcampersand/docs/inquiry_2012

Let me know if you have any questions. I never know beforehand how many apprenticeships I will be able to fund, but I am hoping to continue funding at least 20 each year.

Faculty/staff applications are due to me by Monday, January 28 at 5 PM.

Cheers,
 Jem
--
Jeremy W. Webster
Dean, Honors Tutorial College

The Honors Tutorial College (HTC) is based on the centuries old tutorial system of undergraduate education developed at Oxford and Cambridge universities in Great Britain. Ohio University is the only institution in the United States with a degree-granting college incorporating all the essential features of the traditional tutorial system. Visit www.honors.ohio.edu<http://www.honors.ohio.edu> for more information.