[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: A few reminders

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 14 15:37:55 EST 2013

Forwarded on behalf of Michael Lincoln;

Dear Faculty and Staff,

As we begin the second semester, some reminders I was given at our recent Director's meeting:

PLEASE impress upon your advisees that they must be fully registered by the 15th day of the semester; Friday, January 25. Any registration beyond that date is not counted in our Weighted Student Credit Hours.

Grad students must take 18 credits.

The target enrollment for UG is 15 credits.

DO NOT under any circumstances, release advising holds on your advisees without a meeting or some knowledge of their registration plans. Badly or UN-advised undergraduates end up in Norma Humphries' office and we hear about it!

One last reminder that I'm leaving for Indianapolis Tuesday at 1pm. I will be there working on A Little Night Music through Friday, January 25. You can always reach me by email and cell phone in the mornings before 10 or 11.

Have a great beginning of the semester!

Interim Director
Ohio University School of Theater
740 593-4818 (o)