[Theaterfacultystaff] Evaluations

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 8 16:15:41 EST 2013

Hello all,
This afternoon I have started sending out the evaluation results by email.
I will have hardcopies of the evaluations in the main office.
By email you will receive an attachment for each course that you taught (that students completed evaluations for).  There were some classes in which no students filled out an evaluation.
You will also see an attachment titled 'instructor profile', this is what we have in the past referred to as the 'summary statistics'.
Please let me know if you have any questions, I am working to make this run much smoother in spring semester.

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Associate
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817
Lysistrata by Aristophanes Adapted by Ellen McLaughlin
Directed by Brian Evans (School of Theater Faculty)  and Travis Gatling (School of Dance Faculty)
February 20-23 and February 27-March 2