[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Seminar Planning and Standards Doc.

Wagner, Maureen wagnerm at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 25 11:36:33 EST 2013

From: <Lincoln>, Michael <lincolnm at ohio.edu<mailto:lincolnm at ohio.edu>>

Dear SOT Faculty,
Bill Condee, Angie Ahlgren, Charles and Erik and I have been in conversation about clarifying the nature of our academic seminars.  We feel that over the last several years the seminars have become somewhat of a catchall category. Bill and Angie developed the attached document to clarify standards for seminars so that we offer some consistency in our academic classes. Please read it for your information. At the faculty meeting on Wednesday, Bill and I will offer some background, explain how we intend to put it into effect and discuss questions or tweaks to the document.
All the best,

Interim Director
Ohio University School of Theater
740 593-4818 (o)