[Theaterfacultystaff] ARTSEARCH info

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 4 11:12:19 EST 2013

I wanted to send out the information for Artsearch again,
Right now Artsearch subscription is housed under the library resources
https://www.library.ohiou.edu/
follow the above link to the main library page and put Artsearch in the searchbar
you will be taken to a listing for Artsearch with a link -
when you click on the link you will be taken to a library resource password login page,
this is for your Ohio ID
once you login with your Ohio ID you will open a page of links and passwords and right at the top of the list is Artsearch.  Follow that link and use the password information listed on the library page.
The resource is available to faculty and students, I am not sure if it is available to alumni by using their Ohio ID, I will find that out!

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Associate
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817
Lysistrata by Aristophanes Adapted by Ellen McLaughlin
Directed by Brian Evans (School of Theater Faculty)  and Travis Gatling (School of Dance Faculty)
February 20-23 and February 27-March 2