[Theaterfacultystaff] Campus Power Issues

Jacobs, Lowell jacobsl at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 23 16:37:23 EST 2013

Hey Gang,

I thought I’d pass this along.

All Campus Power Blink

December 20, 2013

Jay North, Associate Director, Maintenance and Operations, has requested the Facilities Work Center notify the campus community of the following:

Due to maintenance on electric transformers on campus, there will be an electric blink across campus on January 7, 8, and 9, 2014 between 6:00am and 7:00am.

This will also affect The Ridges and OU Inn.

Facilities thanks you for your patience; if you have any questions, please call Facilities at 593-2911.

I’d suggest unplugging any computers, electronics, etc… Good time to clear out the fridge of left-overs…

If your out of town and want me to unplug something for you, let me know around the 5th.

Lowell