[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: eLearning Initiative

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 19 13:53:58 EST 2013

Dear Theater Faculty,

The College is making a renewed effort to create online classes. Daniel Harper, who has been appointed Assistant Dean for Technology and Facilities (starting Jan 1) has been tasked with this effort. He is looking for interested faculty to participate. There is money in developing new online classes. If you have any interest, please read the e-mail thread below from bottom to top because it explains a lot of the thinking about the process. Please let me know if you have an interest in particpating on this committee. (For PD&T faculty; I have mentioned that Michelle Sampson was interested in developing some classes for us. It is being considered, but we'd still need a PD&T person to participate on this committee.)

Thanks much. Happy Holidays!
-Michael