[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: COFA Website Mobile Version Now Working

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 17 09:18:05 EST 2013

Just in case you find yourself at a recruitment fair with only a phone and a need to access the COFA website…….
-Michael

From: <Berlin>, Claire Berlin <berlinc at ohio.edu<mailto:berlinc at ohio.edu>>
Date: Monday, December 16, 2013 2:25 PM
To: Margaret Kennedy-Dygas <kennedm1 at ohio.edu<mailto:kennedm1 at ohio.edu>>, "Wagner, Maureen" <wagnerm at ohio.edu<mailto:wagnerm at ohio.edu>>, "Lamb, Jody" <lambj at ohio.edu<mailto:lambj at ohio.edu>>, "Scott, Madeleine" <scottm at ohio.edu<mailto:scottm at ohio.edu>>, Michael Lincoln <lincolnm at ohio.edu<mailto:lincolnm at ohio.edu>>, "Ross, Steven" <rosss2 at ohio.edu<mailto:rosss2 at ohio.edu>>, "LaPalombara, David" <lapalomb at ohio.edu<mailto:lapalomb at ohio.edu>>, "Buchanan, Charles" <buchanac at ohio.edu<mailto:buchanac at ohio.edu>>, "Hayes, Christopher" <hayesc1 at ohio.edu<mailto:hayesc1 at ohio.edu>>
Subject: COFA Website Mobile Version Now Working

Hello all!

Good news! It looks like as of today the responsive (AKA the mobile and tablet) version of the COFA website are working! You can now easily use the COFA (and School/Division) websites from your mobile phone or tablet. We are still working on a few changes to the menu on the mobile version, so that will likely change in the next few weeks.

Please pass this along to anyone who might use the website at college recruitment fairs or who interacts with potential students. You can now easily show them specific pages on the websites on a tablet or your phone.

As always, please let me know if you encounter any issues while using the responsive version. That way we can fix anything that is amiss.

Thank you!
Claire Berlin

[cid:B4DA7BCF-FFB4-4D11-940A-3F7DDE85EEE2]
College of Fine Arts
Manager of Communications & Marketing

Jennings House
Athens, OH 45701-2979