[Theaterfacultystaff] 2014-15 Theater MainStage Season

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 10 16:18:10 EST 2013

Dear Faculty,
Please see attached for main stage season for next year. In order to incorporate casting needs for many women in our UG population, we will be adding a production to be faculty directed in the Style slot which is open because of Jeanette Buck's departure from the Directing program. It will not necessarily be a Style piece, but will be produced the same way. Also, I have attached PDFs of the two fall MainStage scripts. I will follow up with the two Spring MainStage scripts.  (Outlook balked at sending all the scripts at once.) Please share with students as you see fit.
Thanks very much to the Season Selection work for very speedy and efficient work at the end of the semester.

Director, Theater Division
School of Dance, Film, and Theater
740 593-4818 (O) 917 301-5173 ©