[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Announcement: 2014-15 Named Fellows Call for Nominations

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 9 17:04:19 EST 2013

FYI.
-Michael

From: <Koonce>, David <koonce at ohio.edu<mailto:koonce at ohio.edu>>
Date: Monday, December 9, 2013 2:37 PM
To: "Koonce, David" <koonce at ohio.edu<mailto:koonce at ohio.edu>>
Cc: "Shields, Joseph" <shieldj1 at ohio.edu<mailto:shieldj1 at ohio.edu>>, "Mattley, Christine" <mattley at ohio.edu<mailto:mattley at ohio.edu>>, "Matta, Usha" <mattau at ohio.edu<mailto:mattau at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Announcement: 2014-15 Named Fellows Call for Nominations

All,

The Graduate College is pleased to announce the call for nominations for the 2014-15 Named Fellowships.  The full announcement and nomination materials can be found on the Graduate College website (http://www.ohio.edu/graduate/fellowships.cfm).   We are pleased to be able to raise the award amounts to an even $15,000, per awardee.

The process is largely unchanged from prior years, although with the later start of the spring semester we are announcing the nomination process and deadline earlier in the academic year.   All nominations are due by 5:00 PM, Friday, February 7th, 2014.

Please widely announce in your departments and programs, but note that only one nominee may be brought forth from each department/school.   If you have any questions, please email me.

Sincerely,
David

Your name was included because you are recorded as overseeing a graduate program at the department or college level.  If you believe your name has been recorded in error, please email me to determine who should be listed as a contact person.

David A. Koonce, PhD
Associate Dean, Graduate College
Associate Professor and Director of the Engineering Management Program, ISE Department
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701

Voice: 740.593.9759  or 740.593.1550(ISE)  Fax: 740.593.4625
http://www.facebook.com/OHIOEngineeringManagement
http://twitter.com/OHIOEngrMgmt