[Theaterfacultystaff] Monomoy Discussion Report

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 9 12:40:33 EST 2013

Dear Faculty,
Last Tuesday interested members of faculty and staff met to discuss the future of Monomoy. I have distilled Barbara's thorough notes of the meeting, with some great help from Bob St. Lawrence, into a report I need to send to the Dean. If you attended the meeting, please read the attached draft and send me notes if you think there are inaccuracies, corrections or omissions. I would like to get this to the Dean on Wednesday, so I'm sorry for the rush during finals week and tech for Appalachian Christmas Carol, but I need your feedback ASAP.
Thanks very much!

Director, Theater Division
School of Dance, Film, and Theater
740 593-4818 (O) 917 301-5173 ©