[Theaterfacultystaff] Survey reminders

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 4 12:01:33 EST 2013

You might have noticed that you are receiving reminders about Theater Division evaluations that you did not teach-
Please feel free to delete these, I thought you would only receive reminders for the classes that you teach.

On the up side, we have made it far enough into the process that now we can have reminders and that will help our return rate, if you mention this to your students!

I apologize for the alarm of the sudden and massive amount of emails,

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Theater Division
Administrative Associate
Theater Minor Advisor
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817

The 39 Steps by Patrick Barlow from the movie by Alfred Hitchcock
Directed by Dennis Delaney
When a man with a boring life meets a woman who says she's a spy, murder ensues. Soon a mysterious organization called "The 39 Steps" is hot on the trail in a nationwide hunt for the killer. This unforgettable evening of virtuoso performances and inventive stagecraft is equal parts Hitchcock masterpiece, English spy novel, and Monty Python sketch comedy.
February 19-22 (matinee and evening show on 22nd), 25-27
Elizabeth Evans Baker Theater Kantner Hall
Show starts at 8:00pm