[Theaterfacultystaff] Candidate Schedule

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 3 13:44:04 EST 2013

Hello all,
I just wanted to remind you that tomorrow we will have Theater History Candidate Matthew Cornish in the building.
I am attaching his schedule (which has some slight changes from the schedule I sent out last week) and his CV.
There will be an open Faculty meeting time, please drop in for a cup of coffee and chat with the candidate-

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Theater Division
Administrative Associate
Theater Minor Advisor
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817

The 39 Steps by Patrick Barlow from the movie by Alfred Hitchcock
Directed by Dennis Delaney
When a man with a boring life meets a woman who says she's a spy, murder ensues. Soon a mysterious organization called "The 39 Steps" is hot on the trail in a nationwide hunt for the killer. This unforgettable evening of virtuoso performances and inventive stagecraft is equal parts Hitchcock masterpiece, English spy novel, and Monty Python sketch comedy.
February 19-22 (matinee and evening show on 22nd), 25-27
Elizabeth Evans Baker Theater Kantner Hall
Show starts at 8:00pm