[Theaterfacultystaff] Graduation

Wagner, Maureen wagnerm at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 30 11:18:56 EDT 2013

Faculty who intend on participating in this weeks Commencement ceremonies should find the College of Fine Arts Table in the Convocation Parking Garage to walk with the other College Faculty.
On Friday- you should plan on arriving at 9am – Commencement begins at 9:30am
On Saturday- please join us at the pre-commencement breakfast for College of Fine Arts graduates (which begins at 7:30am) at the Ping Recreation Center and we will make our way to the Convo Garage between 845 and 9am– Commencement begins at 9:30am

If you do not yet have academic attire- I have several masters robes in my office (all from former graduates who re-gifted them back to the office)
--

Maureen Wagner
Assistant Director School of Theater