[Theaterfacultystaff] Memaud is closed for the rest of the semester

Wochna, Lorraine wochna at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 22 10:32:10 EDT 2013

hey thanks,
ok, 2 for Fri eve, Tigers
ok, 2 for Sat afternoon, Golden Hippo
thank so so much,
lorraine
From: theaterfacultystaff-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu [theaterfacultystaff-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu] On Behalf Of Free, Ledger [free at ohio.edu]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 10:10 AM
To: theaterfacultystaff at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: [Theaterfacultystaff] Memaud is closed for the rest of the semester

Dear SOT Faculty and Staff,

Please be advised that the Templeton-Blackburn Memorial Alumni Auditorium is closed (as of Friday, April 19) for the remainder of the school year. If you need tickets to either of the featured plays for the Playwrights' Festival, please contact me as I have all of the remaining tickets. For the rest of the OU student body and any Athens patrons who would like to come to the featured plays, the remaining tickets will go on sale at 7pm the night of the show at The Forum Theater Box Office. There are many overflow seats with excellent views available in the Forum, so although we may be sold out for the final two evening performances of Worse Than Tigers and The Syllogism Of A Golden Hippo, there should be enough seats available for anyone that shows-up.

Please send this information out to your students (grad and undergrad). I will put a sign up in front of the Kantner Box office.

Thank you,

Ledger

Ledger Free
Box Office/Front of House/Publicity Manager
free at ohio.edu
917-733-0081

19th Annual Seabury Quinn, Jr.
Playwrights' Festival
April 17 - 27, @ 8pm
April 20 & 27 @ 2pm
The Forum Theater in The Radio and Television Building