[Theaterfacultystaff] Spring Evaluations

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 16 11:32:14 EDT 2013

Hello all, I wanted to catch you all up on the evaluation protocol.  Spring Semester we will be conducting our Theater evaluations by paper-
The evaluations are in your mailbox and ready to be handed out(there are a few that I will be distributing today)
Here is Evaluation Protocol,
Hand out the evaluations to your students during a class time
Name a student to collect the finished evals
Leave the room for about 10 minutes
please have a student return the completed forms to the main office.
The evaluations do not need to be filled out with a number two pencil and anything the student writes will be transcribed.
Let me know if you have any questions,

Barbara Fiocchi