[Theaterfacultystaff] Spring Evaluations

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 11 17:30:34 EDT 2013

Hello all,
I wanted to let you know that I will be printing out evaluations with the intent that we can begin as early as Monday April 15.
Please let me know when you hope to have the evaluations, I will put them in your mailboxes, please have a student return the completed forms to the main office.
The evaluations do not need to be filled out with a number two pencil and anything the student writes will be transcribed.
Thanks for your help, please let me know if you have any questions.

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Associate
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817
The Seabury Quinn Jr., Plawrights' Festival
Featured Performances April 17-20, 24-27
Staged readings April 24-27
Forum Theater RTV Building