[Theaterfacultystaff] Photos TODAY

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 21 09:31:20 EDT 2012

Hello all,
Today is picture day in The Hahne for School of Theater Faculty and Staff!!
I have a sign up sheet in the main office- I have removed it from drop box- so now it only exists as a hard copy.
Pictures will be from 3:00 to 6:40 and we would love to get everyone who is in town, there will need to be another session next week but it would be great to get 90% of us today.

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Associate
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817
Mr. Marmalade by Noah Haidle  Directed by David Haugen
The Elizabeth Evans Baker Theater, Kantner Hall
October 3-13, 2012