[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: @Lab Technology Equipment Proposals

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 20 15:05:11 EDT 2012

FORWARDED AT THE REQUEST OF MICHAEL LINCOLN;

The @Lab Advisory committee will be considering equipment purchase proposals for 2012-13. The deadline for proposals is October 22. This equipment should be enhancement or extension of current technology in the College that could benefit more than one of the COFA schools. For instance, last year a large investment was made in HD Video equipment. The equipment is housed at the @Lab and any COFA school can use it. Any size proposal will be considered. A proposal can be e-mailed to me and I will forward it to the committee.

Michael Lincoln
Interim Director
Ohio University School of Theater
740 593-4818 (o)