[Theaterfacultystaff] Faculty and Staff photos

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 19 11:25:43 EDT 2012

Hello all,
Friday afternoon we will be having Faculty and Staff photos taken in The Hahne!
Professor Emeritus Robert Winters and his trusty staff of PACE Photographers will be setting up the light kit and I am have a sign up sheet on drop box!
The sign up sheet is in the School of Theater Main Office file, it is a basic excel sheet with 10 minute time slots that span from 3:00pm to 6:30pm, Friday Sept. 21.
There will be a second photo shoot for anyone who doesn't have time, or is out of town, but our hope is to catch as many people as possible with this first shoot.
Thanks so much, and if you have any questions, please let me know.

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Associate
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817
Mr. Marmalade by Noah Haidle  Directed by David Haugen
The Elizabeth Evans Baker Theater, Kantner Hall
October 3-13, 2012