[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: locations part 2

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 7 13:53:51 EDT 2012

Forwarded at the request of Michael Lincoln-
University Communications and Marketing is looking for "hands-on student learning and student professor interaction"
Since hands-on student learning and student professor interaction is at the heart of everything in this building, please take some time to look over your schedule and send an idea (please cc Michael on this) over to David Urano at Communications and Marketing-