[Theaterfacultystaff] Monomoy

Wagner, Maureen wagnerm at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 29 10:27:04 EST 2012

The Monomoy Ad went into ArtSearch this week. I have already gotten a dozen or so responses, as usual.  I am pasting the ad copy below, but wanted to let everyone know that, also as usual, Monomoy  will give priority to OU students, particularly if they get a jump on this.  I would love to have as many positions filled as possible before SETC (the 1st weekend in March in Louisville).  Designers, TDs, Stage Managers, tech folks, etc. should get together with their advisors and decide whether this year is the right year for them to apply, or if they are ready to hack the demands and opportunities that Monomoy provides.  If so, shoot me off an e-mail with resume and cover letter attached.

ACTORS -  Alan Rust, Monomoy’s Artistic Director will be in town to audition, I think, in February, but check with your advisors.  They will know what’s up.
ACTORS -  PLEASE DO NOT, REPEAT-DO NOT SEND ME RESUMES AND HEADSHOTS!!!    I have nothing to do with casting.

Hope everyone is enjoying semesters!

DESIGN/PRODUCTION POSITIONS – Monomoy Theater, Chatham, MA seeks to fill positions of Stage Managers (2), Costume Designers (2), Scenic Designers (2), Lighting/Sound Designers (2), Technical Director, Prop Master, Assistant TD, Master Carpenter, Carpenter, Stitcher for their summer season on Cape Cod.   Eight shows in twelve weeks. Company arrives first weekend in June, departs last weekend August. Excellent opportunity for strong BFA or MFA candidates. Individuals applying for Monomoy should be experienced, skilled, team players. Designers provide painting and shop skills as needed. Monomoy provides free room and board (dorm style)  Salaries and Academic credit negotiable. Applications to Bob St. Lawrence sbob1 at ohio.edu<mailto:sbob1 at ohio.edu>. Monomoy  is committed to diversity in hiring.

--

Maureen Wagner
Assistant Director School of Theater