[Theaterfacultystaff] Evaluations Glitch

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 28 14:50:49 EST 2012

There is an evaluation glitch that I am dealing with right now;  I am sorry for the confusion and I am working on fixing this!
Barbara

Angie,
I figured out the glitch, The system is using my test eval that has Michael Lincoln's THAR 490 class info in the Header!
I am working on fixing this, but the results tallied are truly going under your name!  So please tell your students to complete the surveys and the results really are being tallied appropriately-

Barbara Fiocchi