[Theaterfacultystaff] Website checkin

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 16 12:04:31 EST 2012

I just wanted to let you know that our deadline for turning over the website is Monday November 26 with the launch date of Dec. 3.  Of course the great thing about this website is the ease of updating, adding, and editing.  If you are feeling that we are missing an important area, that there is something that we need an extra page for, please let me know.

With that in mind, here are significant projects that are being worked on even as we speak!
I am still working on program portfolios that will be scrolling slideshow on each program page(there is a demo one on the grad directing page).  This weekend the IT side of the site will be working on readability, font and color.   You might notice that some pages have 'sidebars' that have videos or faculty photos, right now there are only 4 spots in that sidebar so programs with more than 4 faculty members present a dilemma, I am putting a link on those pages to full faculty directory.

http://author.oit.ohio.edu/finearts/theater/index.cfm

Here is the link for the website, please send along any text that you would like to see, there are still a number of pages with a 'coming soon' message and it is my goal to have those filled in before launch.
Let me know about typos, links not working, or edits.  Even after we launch there will be a lot of 'filling in' with photos, slide shows, etc. but we want it to look 'finished' when it launches.
Just use your Ohio ID and password to log on to the site

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Associate
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817
Assassins by Sondheim and Weidman directed by Lee Kinney(MFA 2013)
The Forum Theater RTV Building 8:00pm
Nov. 28-29, Dec. 1, 4-8